We are pleased to offer our newest ultrasonic precision thickness gauge line, the AUDIT 7000 series. AUDIT 7000 represents our most advanced thickness gauge ever carrying a 3.5” high resolution sunlight readable colour display with live A-Scan. A wide variety of contact, delay line and immersion probes from 1-20 Mhz are available as default. Custom created and stored applications setups, B-Scan function and datalogger with up to 32GB of SD card memory and interface to Microsoft excel are all optional.
The AUDIT 7000 range carries 4 models the standard AUDIT 7000, AUDIT 7000DL, AUDIT 7000W and AUDIT 7000DLW. The vibrate on alarm feature is a world first and is great for noisy environments.
- Simultaneous Live Color A-Scan and Thickness Display
- 3.5” Sunlight readable colour display.
- Field upgradeable software options including live waveform, datalogger or both.
- Fast/Min and Fast/Max displays minimum, maximum or both simultaneously with actual thickness at 25 Hz
- Compatible with a wide variety of single element transducers
- Multiple languages
- Datalogger interfaces with Microsoft Excel
- Designed for IP67
- Coil steel
- Plastic parts (bottles, toys, pipes, tanks and trays)